- Develops system requirements and design web interface.
- Implements web based application, develops/maintains offline applications to facilitate defined business processes and overall optimization of the system.
- Responsible for the implementing web and database security measures.
- Perform testing, optimization, and debugging.
- Performs code reviews.
- Writes documentation to describe system development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Good experience with designing web interfaces, latest UI patterns and UX designs.
- Good experience in developing e-commerce system.
- Other desired skill sets, but not mandatory : iPhone/iPad/Android/BB native apps development.
- Good command in English (oral and written communication).
- Good ALGORITHM, analytic, and systematic skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- A fast learner, a self-starter, highly initiative person.
- Able to work under pressure and result-oriented.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience.
- GPA minimum 3.00