- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): leadership skill, English is a must both oral and written.
- Have experience in education company and franchise business
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitoring for booklet shipment from Daekyo Korea (Custom, etc)
- Document preparation for custom neccessary ( tax, handling, storage )
- Monitoring booklet delivery from warehouse to FC's, Flagship and Start up in out of Jakarta
- Dealing and ordering goods to vendor , depends of material type (i.e backpack, student's plastic folder, certificate, level test, etc)
- Review and checking vendor invoice before submitting to finance
- Maintaining relationship & communication with FCs, Flagship and Start Up to educate about progress
- Monitoring and controlling progress determination from ech FC's, Flagship, start Up
- Downloading all progress determination and emergency order
- Supporting Recruitment team to FC's Expo setting, lay out and order expo preparation
- Preparation and delivery Basic keep to new Franchise.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
For the past 33 years since its establishment in 1976, Daekyo has molded the children of the Republic of Korea. It has gradually grown into the worldwide best educational and cultural service enterprise, emerging as a frontrunner in the field of education.
PT Daekyo Indonesia was established in Indonesia as a subsidiary of Daekyo Korea Inc., 2007. We are the global education service provider of children’s education focused primarily on improving the international MATH and English skills through unique programs.
Eye Level (Daekyo’s brilliant global brand name) serves more than 4 million children learners worldwide and offers Eye Level MATH, Eye Level English, and Eye Level Korean each country. Worldly recognized for its best practices in learning center based education, Eye Level provides an affordable education taught by experienced instructors who are qualified in their fields and committed to the academic achievement of their students. Eye Level education systems are aligned with NCTM (USA, National Council of Teachers of Math) and NCTE (USA, National Council of Teachers of English).
Daekyo is recognized to be Korea’s representative education service provider and one of the leading education service providers in the world. Daekyo was awarded the Best Organization Award at the 2003, 2004 & 2005 Korea Management Awards and a grand prize at the 1st Korea Educational Industry Awards. The Korea Management Association (K-BPI) has named Eye Level the No. 1 in Brand Power for 14 consecutive years, further making it one of the world’s best supplementary mathematics program practiced by over 2.5 million students in more than 12 countries worldwide every day.
For more information on our company, Please visit www.myeyelevel.com
Product & Services
Eye Level MATH
Eye Level MATH is designed to help students improve their mathematical thinking and problem solving skills by enabling them to master concepts each step of the way as they progress through the curriculum. The Eye Level MATH program is well aligned with NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) content and process standards, and links to the NCTM standards are highlighted throughout the Eye Level MATH program. NCTM standards reflect the collective view of mathematics teachers and should be carefully considered when designing mathematics curricula and instruction. Adhering to these standards will ensure that students master fundamental concepts in all areas of mathematics at performance levels that are developmentally appropriate.
Eye Level English
The goal of Eye Level ENGLISH is to guide students to master English language skills while enhancing the four fundamental skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Various themes and diverse strategies will motivate students, nurture study habits, and develop language capabilities, which are sure to be the basis of lifetime learning.