Bank OCBC NISP Tbk PT
CORPORATE CREDIT ANALYST
- • Join a high performing team
- • Start ASAP
- • Able to speak and write English fluently
Area of Responsibilities :
- Conducting credit analysis of existing and potential clients in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Preparing a credible conslussion / recomendation of credit for the subsequent credit committee(s) to make decisions.
- Review proposal for new credit application, the addition or extension to be submitted to the Credit Committee for the approval process.
- Accompany Relationship Manager team in a meeting and / or customer visits when needed.
- Follow actively the economic development, monetary or business through access to internal and/or external information.
Qualifications Needed :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Corporate Credit Analyst.
- Has an experience in analysis corporate credit facility.
- Has an experience in financial reporting analysis and financial forecast
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Detail oriented, proactive and critical analysis is a must.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written).
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank OCBC NISP Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Bank OCBC NISP (previously known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, established on April 4, 1941 in Bandung under the name NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP has since evolved into a solid and reliable bank, catering mainly to the small and medium enterprise segment. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, a licensed foreign exchange bank in 1990, and a publicly listed bank on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the late nineties, Bank OCBC NISP successfully weathered the Asian financial crisis and subsequent collapse of the banking sector in Indonesia, without any government support. In fact, Bank OCBC NISP became one of the first few banks to resume lending during the crisis. OCBC Bank - Singapore, has become a controlling shareholder since 2005 and currently owns 85.1% stake in Bank OCBC NISP.
With the support from OCBC Bank - Singapore, Bank OCBC NISP has set dynamic programs to enhance its infrastructure, including human resources, information technology and branch network with the presence of 337 offices supported with around 7.000 employees across Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision To be the bank of choice with world class standards recognized for its caring and trustworthiness. Mision Bank OCBC NISP will conduct its business and will operate as an honorable corporate citizen that grows together with the society in a sustainable manner by : Providing and developing innovative and high quality financial services that exceed growing public expectations with best results Developing and maintaining cooperation networks based on mutual trust Creating a work environment that ensures the growth of professionalism and organizational renewal with a familial spirit Building public trust through ethical, caring and prudent behaviors
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank OCBC NISP Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 11 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang memberikan banyak benefit bagi karyawannya seperti tunjangan kesehatan yang lengkap bagi pribadi dan keluarga. Jenjang karir cukup menggiurkan.
- Jam kerja yang cukup padat karena pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahan cukup banyak sehingga sangat menyita waktu untuk berkumpul bersama keluarga.