We have been retained by a prestigious USA multinational FMCG company. The company has been well-known internationally and their brand portfolio have been marketed globally in upscale modern trades.
- Maintain General Ledger, assist in period end closings and prepare month end financial statements.
- Ensure the close is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for allocation and royalty run
- Responsible for COPA reconciliation
- Complete the balance sheet schedules within the given timeline
- Complete and submit the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting package and timely submission
- Responsible for fixed asset maintenance (create asset requisition, monthly depreciation run, monthly FA reporting to brand team and regional FA team)
- Responsible for VAT/ Withholding tax return and CIT calculation (monthly provision and yearly submission)
- Work with SMI production team to resolve production issues encountered in SAP.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Multinational Company
- Proficient in SAP & Excel
- Based in South Jakarta
- Having experience outside of General Ledger Accounting would be an advantage
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 2-3, Jakarta 12950