POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
General Ledger Accountant
We have been retained by a prestigious USA multinational FMCG company. The company has been well-known internationally and their brand portfolio have been marketed globally in upscale modern trades.
- Maintain General Ledger, assist in period end closings and prepare month end financial statements.
- Ensure the close is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for allocation and royalty run
- Responsible for COPA reconciliation
- Complete the balance sheet schedules within the given timeline
- Complete and submit the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting package and timely submission
- Responsible for fixed asset maintenance (create asset requisition, monthly depreciation run, monthly FA reporting to brand team and regional FA team)
- Responsible for VAT/ Withholding tax return and CIT calculation (monthly provision and yearly submission)
- Work with SMI production team to resolve production issues encountered in SAP.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Multinational Company
- Proficient in SAP & Excel
- Based in South Jakarta
- Having experience outside of General Ledger Accounting would be an advantage
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT lihat lowongan|
Your Key to Talent Acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company
Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :