We have been retained by a prestigious USA multinational FMCG company. The company has been well-known internationally and their brand portfolio have been marketed globally in upscale modern trades.
- Month-end and Year-end Closing
- Recognize expense incurred in the period of revenue earned.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly closing.
- Monitor expenses cycle for allocated brands.
- Responsible for getting appropriate evidence for payment
- Responsible for invoice (PO and non-PO) and expense claim processing (include invoice scanning)
- Responsible for payment processing (domestic and overseas)
- Prepare Debit memo for intercompany transactions.
- Work with tax person on VAT/ Withholding tax return
- Prepare expense breakdowns for allocated brands.
- Responsible for account payable reports (include intercompany balance confirmation), Received Goods reports, Advance reports, other expenses detailed report etc.
- Communicate with internal customers and provide a solution for expense and payment issue.
- Support Brands team with requested report for expense and payment
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting (Min GPA: 3.0)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in SAP & Excel
- Preferably somebody who's experienced in handling big number of invoices in similar industry (FMCG)
- Having another experience outside of Account Payable would be an advantage
- Willing to be based in South Jakarta
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 2-3, Jakarta 12950