POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Account Payable Accountant
We have been retained by a prestigious USA multinational FMCG company. The company has been well-known internationally and their brand portfolio have been marketed globally in upscale modern trades.
- Month-end and Year-end Closing
- Recognize expense incurred in the period of revenue earned.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly closing.
- Monitor expenses cycle for allocated brands.
- Responsible for getting appropriate evidence for payment
- Responsible for invoice (PO and non-PO) and expense claim processing (include invoice scanning)
- Responsible for payment processing (domestic and overseas)
- Prepare Debit memo for intercompany transactions.
- Work with tax person on VAT/ Withholding tax return
- Prepare expense breakdowns for allocated brands.
- Responsible for account payable reports (include intercompany balance confirmation), Received Goods reports, Advance reports, other expenses detailed report etc.
- Communicate with internal customers and provide a solution for expense and payment issue.
- Support Brands team with requested report for expense and payment
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting (Min GPA: 3.0)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in SAP & Excel
- Preferably somebody who's experienced in handling big number of invoices in similar industry (FMCG)
- Having another experience outside of Account Payable would be an advantage
- Willing to be based in South Jakarta
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT lihat lowongan|
Your Key to Talent Acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company
Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :