- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Marine), Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent in analythical thinking and anlyzing stevedoring things, having good knowledge of stevedoring mechanism, customer services oriented, good in interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cilandak KKO.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Monitoring cost vs budget for stevedoring
- Handling customer requirement for stevedoring services
- Scheduling, monitoring and calculating all aspecs for loading and unloading in vessels
- Do monthly report
Tutup pada 03/November/2016