Project Finance Controller is responsible to provide of high quality finance report related with project information and analysis for decision makin. To contribute, influence and improve the financial performance of the business unit's prjects. To continually deliver robust and efficient financial administration of the business unit's projects. To continually contribute to the delivery of robust and efficient financial administration and reporting of the project and business unit results.To continually deliver analysis of and advice on the project and business uit results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): finance controller, finance analyst, finance management, Finance And Investment Analysis.
- Have strong business partner and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full time position is available
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading independent, international engineering consultancy service provider with roots established in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and South Africa. In Indonesia, we specialise in buildings, industry, energy and mining, maritime and waterways, rivers, deltas and coast and water technology. A first choice consultancy for major world challenges, our experts provide sustainable and pragmatic solutions for pit-to-port, food security and water scarcity, energy resources and supply. Working together we can achieve more. At Royal HaskoningDHV we embrace this philosophy. With an overarching aim to enhance society together, we work closely with clients, stakeholders, industry, and academic leaders, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, while providing a better, brighter, sustainable future.
Prior to merging on 1 July 2012, Royal Haskoning and DHV have successfully delivered millions of world class projects during the past two centuries. With roots established in The Netherlands, the UK and South Africa, our combined experience and longevity spans more than 225 years. Now, as one company, we have the power to make a bigger difference in the world as we rise to the challenges of our 21st century planet, towards a better, brighter future.
Today Royal HaskoningDHV ranks in the top 10 of global, independently owned, non-listed companies and top 40 overall. This makes us the first choice consultancy for involvement in major world themes, such as ‘pit-to-port’, food and water scarcity, the development of mega-cities, and sustainable infrastructure and energy resources & supply, such as wave and hydro power. We are also well positioned to contribute to the latest business models, such as Public-Private Partnership.