The Human Resource (HR) Professional may perform up to three roles within the HR function.
- Delivery and Operations: develops and implements processes to cost-effectively deliver HR programs, while meeting and/or exceeding all business controls requirements;
- HR Partner: maintains strong client focus by working with line management to deliver HR solutions in support of business objectives and HR strategies;
- Specialist: provides subject matter expertise in specific areas of HR such as compensation, benefits, business & technical leadership, learning, mobility, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.