Limin Marine is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage a fleet of offshore support vessels : AHT, AHTS, Tugs and Barges.
- Manage operation of various offshore support vessels : AHT, AHTS (DP and non DP), HT, Tugs and Barges.
- Ensure smooth project operations and monitor vessel readiness in terms of its technical, manning, certification and other aspects as required by clients
- Lead the team in closing NC list and preparing the vessels prior to all engagements
- Maintain good communications with clients and give timely updates to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- Monitor vessel performance and bunker consumption throughout the project.
- Plan operational budget, monitor actual expenses and justify the variance.
- Minimum ANT- I or Degree in Marine Transportation or equivalent.
- Prior experience as Master (min. 3 years) or Operations Manager (min. 5 years).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Have good relationship with Classification Society (ABS, BV, Lloyds, RINA, etc), Perhubungan Laut and other relevant authorities in the industry.
- Strong knowledge of vessel operation, crew management, vessel documents, and local shipping regulations.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and in fast paced environment.
- Organized & attentive to details.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Evolving from the value of kindness, Limin Marine & Offshore has a track record and good quality with a source of pride and responsibility that we provide and has always been dedicated to providing the best service.
As a one-stop offshore marine services company, Limin Marine & Offshore Trying to support all types of offshore operations, offering innovative vessel and logistics solutions while improving cost effectiveness, all in an effort to improve productivity and client satisfaction. the expansion of the fleet has been given high priority, particularly the expansion into higher value segments of the offshore support vessel industry, where Limin Marine & Offshore leading industry players in Indonesia.
Currently, Limin Marine & Offshore operates a wide range of Offshore Support Vessel (OSV) is ready to handle a variety of jobs needed to support a growing list of international oil and gas company. deep sea drilling in Indonesia is a relatively new development, but there is significant potential for a lot of new oil and gas concessions in the sea area off the coast.
We always pay attention to the ship and the quality of the crew, together with Limin Marine & Offshore experienced in the oil and gas industry offshore, has earned the trust of the major players in the oil and gas industry offshore in Indonesia, especially those related to ships specially equipped with a Dynamic Positioning system (DP1 and DP2) required for deepwater drilling.