- Manage operation of various offshore support vessels : AHT, AHTS (DP and non DP), HT, Tugs and Barges.
- Ensure smooth project operations and monitor vessel readiness in terms of its technical, manning, certification and other aspects as required by clients
- Lead the team in closing NC list and preparing the vessels prior to all engagements
- Maintain good communications with clients and give timely updates to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- Monitor vessel performance and bunker consumption throughout the project.
- Plan operational budget, monitor actual expenses and justify the variance.
- Minimum ANT- I or Degree in Marine Transportation or equivalent.
- Prior experience as Master (min. 3 years) or Operations Manager (min. 5 years).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Have good relationship with Classification Society (ABS, BV, Lloyds, RINA, etc), Perhubungan Laut and other relevant authorities in the industry.
- Strong knowledge of vessel operation, crew management, vessel documents, and local shipping regulations.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and in fast paced environment.
- Organized & attentive to details.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia