Related to the front desk, you will promptly, courteously and professionally handle all incoming calls. You will ensure that all messages are taken coherently and delivered in a timely manner. You will courteously and professionally greet and assist all visitors as well as update the phone list and visitor list.
For our mail and courier service, you'll check, receive and sign for all deliveries, and ensure the recipients are informed promptly. You will arrange outgoing courier (local and international) and maintain a proper filing of consignment notes for accounting purposes. You will fill up the consignment notes and invoices when required and ensure all out going courier packages are properly packed prior to collection. You will be responsible for the requisition of airway bills, flyers and boxes from courier when required and liaise independently with courier companies to track shipment.
• 2-3 years reception or related experience, ideally in a professional services environment
• University degree required
• Familiarity with basic computer applications and sufficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Strong client service orientation
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to both nationals and expats
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure
• Confident, professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone
• Can-do attitude and strong desire to deliver great service
Only application with complete requirements will be considered and short listed candidates will be notified for interview process. All applications will be considered in the strictest confidence.