JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Responsible to prepare and report monthly and annual tax in the company
- Researching, analysing, and interpreting changing tax legislation in Indonesia
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by deadline
- Creating tax strategies for company and planning company financial futures
- Providing guidance on indirect taxations issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental taxes
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of the new laws on tax liabilities
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): tax, tax computations, tax issue, tax advisory, accountancy, Tax Law.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- English is a MUST ; Chinese language would be preferable.
- Familiar with Indonesian tax regulations
- Have experiences with constructions related tax and accountancy
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (abbreviated to CCEED) , subordinate to China State Construction Engineering Corporation , which is a large state-owned backbone construction enterprise. It was established in 1952.
As a member of the first group of experiment enterprises of China construction management comprehensive reform and one of the general contractors of class A state qualification, CCEED owns four building construction companies, one industrial installation company, one civil construction company, one mechanized construction company, and one decoration company totally eight subsidiaries with state class A construction qualification (note: All these eight subsidiaries have got ISO9000 quality system certificate)