- Responsible to prepare and report monthly and annual tax in the company
- Researching, analysing, and interpreting changing tax legislation in Indonesia
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by deadline
- Creating tax strategies for company and planning company financial futures
- Providing guidance on indirect taxations issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental taxes
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
- Advise management on the impact of the new laws on tax liabilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): tax, tax computations, tax issue, tax advisory, accountancy, Tax Law.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- English is a MUST ; Chinese language would be preferable.
- Familiar with Indonesian tax regulations
- Have experiences with constructions related tax and accountancy
Tutup pada 02/November/2016