- Planning end delivering lessons to students
- Assessing student's progress and providing on going guidance for improvement
- Preparing student's progress report and portfolio for parents evaluation
- Monitor the performance of students
- Write students' progress reports each term
- Follow up and attend to queries relating to students
- Help maintain a healthy class enrolment
- Build a strong rapport With parents and students
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience as Mandarin Teacher (National Plus / International School)
- Fluent in Mandarin, both written and oral
- Have passion in teaching and love children
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Creative and innovative
- Good communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KIDEA PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN, with the spirit to Nurture Bright Children for a Brighter Tomorrow, is looking for highly motivated and qualified person to be part of our dynamic team particularly for our center in Sunter, North Jakarta.
Kidea Preschool - Kindergarten Indonesia
"The most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the first one, the period from birth to the age of six. For that is the time when man's intelligence itself, his greatest implement, is being formed. But not only his intelligence; the full totality of his psychic power." (The Absorbent Mind, chapter 3, page 21).
Kidea Pre-school and Kindergarten believes that Early Childhood Education is a commitment to develop a strong foundation of education that is suitable for the physical, emotional, social, spiritual and cognitive characteristics that would maximize the growth and development of a child as a preparation for a higher level of education.