The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree.
- 5 or more years of proven experience in the same position, preferably from logistics and food service industry. Knowledge on HACCP would be an advantage.
- Good in written and verbal English.
- Ready to work under pressure and go extra miles.
- Good leadership, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
All candidates are encouraged to apply at http://www.havi.com/careers-havi.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
To address the logistical challenges that Indonesia faces with its numerous islands and large population, HAVI Indonesia established 4 multi temperature distributions centers. The hub DC is located in the center of the country’s largest city, Jakarta and the three other satellite DC’s are in fast growing areas of Bali, Medan and Surabaya. HAVI prides itself on its close and strategic relationships with its customers.
Product & Services
HAVI Logistics provides an end to end solution for our customers. We do this by integrating two future oriented strategies into a one logistics service concept: 1. One stop shopping for high quality cold chain logistics: One order One delivery One invoice One integrated solution One logistic service provider for all of Asia 2. Supply customer from all logistic related challenges: Solutions for in store logistics Solutions for web based ordering Solutions for supplier management Solutions for supply chain visibility Solutions for freight management