PT Nobel Industries
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions: suggesting information about other products and services
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint: determining the cause of the problem: selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem: expediting correction or adjustment: following up to ensure resolution
- Industry background : garment, textiles, furniture, paint, wallpaper, tiles, office supplies
- Interior design or architecture
- Bachelor in commerce/communication/business/interior/architect
- Age maximum 30 years old
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
NOBEL®CARPETS was established in the year 1977 as a pioneer carpets manufacturing Company in Indonesia. NOBEL®CARPETS occupies an area of 25 hectares and is built under sophisticated design with the highest precision levels to ensure highest quality outputs and highest level of quality control procedures. NOBEL®CARPETS has a product range of more than 300 items made from wool, nylon and olefin in following main categories of tufted and woven : Axminster, Wilton, Sisal Look, Level Cut Loop and Chromojet Printing in wool and nylon. As a pioneer quality carpets manufacturer and supported by highly skilled professionals with years of experience in carpets manufacturing, NOBEL®CARPETS is currently one of the leading major players delivering the industry's highest production quality standards in Indonesia.
The ISO 9002 accredition in 1998 has further confirmed NOBEL®CARPETS commitment to Quality Assurance. NOBEL®CARPETS possesses a set of valuable wealth of accumulated business experiences and is equipped with an integrated and comprehensive manufacturing facilities to deliver quality products for both domestic and export markets.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
NOBEL®CARPETS has been an established name well over three decades and has possessed a set of valuable wealth of accumulated business experiences, equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to deliver products for both domestic and export markets. In going global, NOBEL®CARPETS continues to carry out its three dimensional plan by focusing the business to meet the demand of rapidly changing business environment, intensifying production capacity to serve the domestic and export markets and expanding its product range for existing and new markets. NOBEL CARPETS has built up strong relationships with various overseas partners for its export activities to over 20 countries which include Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Middle East Countries and also focuses on opening new markets through the development and production of new collections and the continual effort to improve products quality. Our commitment to quality and strict inspection standards has qualified us as a supplier to a world leading home furnishings company like ikea of Sweden.