- Sr Manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate through middle managers, production, utility, transportation.
- Responsible for operation of a distribution centre (DC), including the overall guidance and direction of key support functions in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Information Technology, Maintenance, Quality Assurance and Loss Prevention, and Health and Safety
- Provide keen leadership and direction for senior management through coachin, supporting, and developing direct reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): supply chain analysis, supply chain functions, team lead, supply chain management, Warehouse And Inventory Control.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.