PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management
Institutional Relationship Manager
The roles and responsibilities of Institutional Sales are as follows :
- Having implement the overall strategy and business plan over the institutional market.
- Obtaining sales from institutional investors (corporations, pension funds, insurance companies, etc)
- Coordinating marketing events in collaboration with Institutional Investors
- Providing updated capital market view to institutional investor and their investment staffs
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years experiences in Financial Industry,
preferably in Asset Management or Banking (as RM) with WAPERD license.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Highly motivated and disciplined individual with integrity and able to work in a team
- Computer literate.
- Good command in written and spoken English will be an added value.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management is an Indonesia based Investment Management Company owned by CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad in Malaysia, which is a joint venture between Southeast Asia's premier investment banking group, the CIMB Group and the Principal Financial Group, a leading Fortune 500 diversified global financial services group of United States of America. We are currently looking for :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi