PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management
Institutional Relationship Manager
The roles and responsibilities of Institutional Sales are as follows :
- Having implement the overall strategy and business plan over the institutional market.
- Obtaining sales from institutional investors (corporations, pension funds, insurance companies, etc)
- Coordinating marketing events in collaboration with Institutional Investors
- Providing updated capital market view to institutional investor and their investment staffs
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree with at least 3 years experiences in Financial Industry,
preferably in Asset Management or Banking (as RM) with WAPERD license.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Highly motivated and disciplined individual with integrity and able to work in a team
- Computer literate.
- Good command in written and spoken English will be an added value.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management is an Indonesia based Investment Management Company owned by CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad in Malaysia, which is a joint venture between Southeast Asia's premier investment banking group, the CIMB Group and the Principal Financial Group, a leading Fortune 500 diversified global financial services group of United States of America. We are currently looking for :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.