Field Sales Executive - Balikpapan
Role Summary :
Responsible for revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- used to dealing with corporate clients.
- Posses a high level of intelligence, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team and has a good organization skills
- Able to manage, develop relationship and negotiate at all levels of management
- Must be innovative, good communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Maintains effective performance under pressure.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
Main Responsibilities :
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a ‘personal service’.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liasing closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
- Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force.
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed through the relevant DHL departments.
- Meet regularly with the Marketing and Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers.
- Develop an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers
- Complete GSP sales reporting requirements in a timely manne
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing customer base.
- Build a strong client relationship
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||DHL EXPRESS lihat lowongan|
DHL Express is a group of Deutsche Post DHL. Our head quarter is located in Germany. We are present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 100,000 employees, we provide solutions for almost an infinite number of express courier needs.
DHL Express has been operating in Indonesia since 1973. Beginning in 1982, DHL's operations in Indonesia have been carried out by PT. Birotika Semesta. Today, PT Birotika Semesta/DHL Express is the largest air express company in Indonesia, with 90 outlets, 740 employees and is supported by a fleet of 300 vans equipped with radio communications. DHL Express not only delivers documents, packages and freight, but also provides value-added services to its customers through a variety of logistic solutions.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Cultures and Values To deliver excellent quality, To make our customers successfull, To foster opennes, To act according to clear priorities, To act in an entrepreneurial way, To act with integrity internally and externally, To accept social responsibilities
lowongan kerja rekomendasi