- To achieve zero defects and input financial transactions correctly
- To perform all counter teller transactions as per KYC/AML guidelines, procedures and DOA
- Balancing end of day transactions accurately; includes cash and non-cash transactions, such as TT/RTGS/SKN instructions
- Verification and confirmation of all financial application forms
- Prepare cash vault book
- To assist CSO on customer enquiries through walk in client/phone call/fax
- Respond timely to queries and verification required from other departments, such as CBG Ops, etc
- To perform other clerical duties as assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.