- Understanding of the Market Application Practices (product usage, malpractices, etc.) across geographies, as well as all tools of application
- Understand competitor’s product offering and be completely familiar with application techniques of the same and differences in the products
- Site/Market visits for developing knowledge/expertise
- Help in installation, training and servicing on-site if and when required
- Conduct training sessions for painters, contractors and distributor team to set high standards in application of interiors, exteriors
- Interacting with painters during the contact programs and be the expert for application, etc.
- Interaction with all major companies and customers and enable training for their painters
- Create and manage defects module/product defects module to assist in the learning and development of applicators
- Will include travel to the surrounding places
- Has experience in customer service, after sales, or sales engineer at least 4 years
- Must have the experience of handling a similar role, and has experience facing customer and resolving their queries in paints /chemical /building material.
- Has technical experience in R&T (Research and Technology) in paints /chemical /building material or associated industry will be preferred.
- Good communication skill.
- Always ready to do business travel to all Indonesia area
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 2-3, Jakarta 12950