- Searching for new clients and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationship with client, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that the company product
- Service best satisfied their needs in term of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Working on after-sales support service and providing technical back up as required
- Arranging and caring out product training.
- Analyzing cost and sales
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records
- Meeting regular sales target and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conference and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product (Genset) meets the clients need.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team
- Experienced for at least 3-5 year on sales engineering with excellent proven track record.
- Preferably bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- Has selling skills, salesmanship and able to understand and present the products and services
- Experience hands on selling Genset
- Having Good Network with general industry/commercial establishments
- Fluency in English and good communication in English
- Mature personality and able to work under pressure
- Energetic, highly motivated, strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work individual as well as teamwork.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia