Sales Manager (Genset)
- Searching for new clients and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationship with client, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that the company product
- Service best satisfied their needs in term of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Working on after-sales support service and providing technical back up as required
- Arranging and caring out product training.
- Analyzing cost and sales
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records
- Meeting regular sales target and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conference and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product (Genset) meets the clients need.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team
- Experienced for at least 3-5 year on sales engineering with excellent proven track record.
- Preferably bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- Has selling skills, salesmanship and able to understand and present the products and services
- Experience hands on selling Genset
- Having Good Network with general industry/commercial establishments
- Fluency in English and good communication in English
- Mature personality and able to work under pressure
- Energetic, highly motivated, strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work individual as well as teamwork.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.