- Analisis yang mendalam penawaran dari supplier dalam proses QCF (Qualification Comparison Form)
- Memonitor penerbitan purchase order (PO) sampai ke penerimaan barang (GR) pada unit end user
- Melakukan negosiasi dengan supplier bersama tim tender
- Membuat estimasi biaya atas pembelian barang berdasarkan rencana pengiriman dan prioritas end user
- Membuat perencanaan barang pembelian dan budget
- Memonitor permintaan pembelian PR/PP dari end user baik melalui SAP system dan Manual System
- Memonitor realisasi pengiriman barang dan realisasi PO yang outstanding untuk mengetahui status barang
- Minimal S1 Teknik Industri / Teknik Mesin / Teknik Elektro
- Pengalaman minimal 2 tahun dalam Supply Chain
- Disukai jika memiliki kemampuan dalam menggunakan SAP MM (Material Management) atau MRP (Material Required Planning)
- Disukai jika menguasai bahasa Inggris
- Bersedia dinas ke seluruh wilayah Operasional Perusahaan
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 139,000 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 464,600 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 June 2013.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network.