PT MRK Diagnostics
- Maintain and control of stock
- Create shipment inbound and outbound
- Planning delivery timetable
- Overseeing the arrival of shipments incoming goods inspection
- Monitoring stock levels using computer databases
- Tracking the movement of goods through depots
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process ready for dispatch
- Looking at ways to improve supply networks
- Managing clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff
- Monitoring performance and making sure targets are met
- Labeling of imported goods
- Age maximum 22-35 years old
- Graduated D3/S1 in Warehouse/Administration/secretarial or general management functions
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative functions in warehouse, logistics or quality control
- Good command of English both oral/written and able to operate computer ( Microsoft Office Software such as Word and Excel )
- The candidate should be able to support general warehouse staff in their administrative work
- Friendly, pro-active personality, good team worker, accurate, reliable and structured working attitude.
- Have the ability to handle multiple task, excellent, communication skill
- Willing to work hard and highly motivated
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
MRK Diagnostics is one of diagnostics company in Indonesian who brings Indonesian customers the best IVD solutions available : Innovative and high quality products from European market leaders with an outstanding local support. Our portfolio includes innovative clinical chemistry and hematology brands like Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Boule, Medonic, ELITech, Macherey Nagel, Omega and Vital Scientific.
We look forward to select the best diagnostic solutions available today for your hospital, clinic or private lab of tomorrow using our detailed customer knowledge and market experience. Together with our suppliers, MRK Diagnostics is committed to healthier lives, providing superior products, service and support for all customers.