Mitra Adi Perkasa PT
Job Desc :
- Network installation and maintenance of workstation
- Troubleshooting of LAN connectivity issues, software & hardware
- To handle router and link problem and technical issues
- To coordinate with vendors for WAN side troubleshooting
- To setup new store IT hardware and infrastructure
- To managing windows server 2008 / 2012 / Doimain, citric, LAN, WAN router and firewall and desktop, CCTV, etc
- Maximum 37 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in retail or QSR domain
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent
- Good analytical, leadership and communication skills
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Mitra Adi Perkasa PT lihat lowongan|
In spite of many hurdles such as the crisis of 1998, natural calamities, local and international threats, MAP has fostered the business through the years, always creating opportunities. In a short span of time, our retail network and brand portfolio has expanded to over 150 brands covering many segment – from sports to fashion; department stores to trendy cafes. We currently trade on a footage of more than 660,000 sqm covered by over 1800 stores in prime retail locations throughout more than 60 cities in Indonesia.
Incorporated in 1995, MAP achieved phenomenal growth over the years culminating in its IPO in November 2004. Today, MAP is the leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with over 1,800 retail stores and a diversified portfolio that includes sports, fashion, department stores, kids, food & beverage and lifestyle products. Some of our iconic brands include Starbucks, Zara, Marks & Spencer, SOGO, SEIBU, Debenhams, Oshkosh B’ Gosh, Reebok, among many others. Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, with over 22,000 employees, MAP was voted Fortune Indonesia's Most Admired Companies (Top 20) in 2012 and Forbes Indonesia's Top 40 Companies in 2011. Apart from retailing, MAP is also a leading distributor for sports, kids and lifestyle brands - including Wilson, Speedo, Converse, Mizuno, Diadora, Honma, TaylorMade, Adams Golf, Hasbro, Barbie,Thomas & Friends, among many others.
PRODUCT & SERVICES
As a leading retailer in Indonesia, MAP carries over 150 world-class brands that covers many segment including:
- Sports : Reebok, Converse, Puma, Planet Sports, Sports Station, Sports Warehouse, The Athlete’s Foot, Rockport, Golf House, Airwalk, Babolat, Wilson, etc.
- Fashion : ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Next, Marks & Spencer, Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Lacoste, Nautica, MaxMara, Loewe, Nine West, Steve Madden, etc.
- Dept Stores : SOGO, Debenhams, Seibu, Galeries Lafayette, Lotus.
- Kids: Kidz Station, OshKosh B’Gosh, Barbie, Bandai, Thomas & Friends, etc.
- Food & Beverage : Starbucks, Pizza Express, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery, Godiva, etc.
- Lifestyle : Kinokuniya, Tumi, Samsonite, Kipling, etc.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi