- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information systems.
- Candidate must have some knowledge and organizational processes in production and trade companies and the automotive industry or accounting knowledge (financial accounting, cost accounting) will be an advantage.
- Preferred has working experience in the related field:
- Financial and Accounting for Candidate Consultant Financial and Accounting.
- Distribution/Logistic for Candidate Consultant Distribution.
- Production/Manufacturing for Candidate Consultant Production.
- Some programming skills would be preferred
- Very good verbal and written command of the English language.
- Model and develop company-specific concepts and solutions in close cooperation with customers (for the areas of Sales, Purchasing, Materials management, and Production as well as Business accounting: Financial accounting, Cost accounting and Controlling)
- Realize customer requirements (within the framework of implementing the abas ERP system as well as continued, long-term support)
- Contribute to the design of complex transformation projects by independently developing subproject concepts
- Document and support custom solutions
- Further develop customer relations with holistic, long-term consultation
- Conduct user training on-site at customers
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Aries,Jakarta Barat.
- Preferred applicants from Jakarta Barat & Tangerang
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016