We have been retained by an INTERNATIONAL PAINT COMPANY that is entering the Indonesian market with nearly 80 years of experience in the industry to recruit the above mentioned positions. The company is now operating in over nearly 20 countries with over 25 manufacturing facilities worldwide
- Understand the Project team’s requirement, and develop product according to the specified product requirements.
- Modify/Work on the products for the Project sales team requirement
- Work on the shades development/ shade matching work/ color difference work
- Carry out the trials on the product within the specified requirements of Projects team
- Understanding of the Market Application Practices (product usage, malpractices, etc.) across geographies, as well as all tools of application
- Understand competitor’s product offering and be completely familiar with application techniques of the same and differences in the products
- Site/Market visits for developing knowledge/expertise Help in training and servicing on-site if and when required.
- Interaction with all major companies and customers and enable training for their painters
Key interfaces in the organization
He will have to actively coordinate with Supply Chain, Marketing and Technology departments for day to day activities
The position will report into the Head of Marketing and Project Sales position of the company
- Has experience in research and development at least 4 years
- Has Chemical Bachelor degree
- Must have the experience of handling a similar role, and has experience facing customer and resolving their queries in paints /chemical /building material.
- Has technical experience in R&T in paints /chemical /building material or associated industry will be preferred.
- Good communication skill.
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Your Key to Talent Acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company
Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :