Shop & Corner Manager
- Implement trade policy developed by the management of the company with the aim to position the brand in the desired position and achieve a profitable sales volume
- Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the quality and shops image: reception, cleaning, checking the stock, customer satisfaction regularly
- Manage people. Responsible for their training for a proper customer service
- Supervise the daily turnover of the shop
- Monitor and regulate the stock product
- Ensure all the installment both modern and traditional channels meet the required time line
- Identify any findings in the market and suggest the necessary actions
- Involve to ensure the product display meet with the product the channels have in stock based on the feedback from channels
- Suggest the visual merchandising compare to competitors product display in the market
- Age: Between 28 – 35 years old
- Education: having background in Technical Architect, Interior Designer or Decorator, will be an advantage. Alternatively may be accepted other university degrees with sales, customer service, merchandise experience
- Work Experience: 3 years in a similar position (merchandiser) in household product sales, bath, kitchen with experience to lead and coordinate
- Languages: Indonesian and English
- Personal Skills required: Integrity, ease of relationship and negotiation, global business vision, ability to lead and encourage human equipment, high availability and good resistance to stress. Passion and dynamism. Commercial spirit and great sense of listening
For further information, please don’t hesitate to go to our website
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
ROCA is one of a world Leader in bathroom spaces sector and a precedent in Design, Technology and Sustainable Development, with presence in more than 135 countries, which supplies from its 75 production plants world wide and employs over than 21,000 professionals.
ROCA, as a global family-owned company since 1917, continues to increase its presence in the Asian countries and currently seeks professionals to strengthen the team to enter Indonesia market.
ROCA as a global business, we focus on the Future and Commitment from Generation to Generation. If you have the attitude please don’t hesitate to send your application not more than 15th November 2016.