- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): - microsoft office products (word, excel, power point, adobe), - Experience in E-PRO or PAMS ERP system will be advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Lease Administration Head is responsible for managing the lease administration team to ensure compliance of lease term, completeness and accuracy of billings, management of lease, related legal issues, tracking financial obligations for all lease documents and maintaining the status of mall occupancy and rental revenue budgeting by unit for all existing properties and new projects (both under construction and new acquisitions).
- Track each step, ensure proper approvals and expedite all documents and milestones related to tenant legal obligations, opening and first billing. Regularly report status of lease and tenant opening progress to management.
- Prepare Lease/ LOI / Amendment abstracts for all tenant documents.
- Ensure all relevant data related to leases are properly recorded in the system and all key dates throughout lease term.
- Track, maintain, and communicate all expirations, option exercise dates, and other critical information to management.
- Review and ensure the issuance of rental binding documents (prepared by lease administration staff) for comparison with budget and proper approval following applicable regulation.
- Approve and ensure the completeness and accuracy of rental billings to tenants, as well as for service charges and other charges (included pro-forma invoices) which require verification against the related lease documents.
- Maintain all records of all leasing documents and forms as necessary regarding billing and any lease concessions/amendments occupancy including handover form, tenant surrender form, entering the opening and closing date of each tenant in the system.
- Maintain the integrity of lease data file systems and lease hardcopy documents as filing function.
- Perform lease and tenant obligation due diligence for mall acquisitions including preparing lease /LOI/ Amendment abstracts and identifying missing documents related to tenant obligations.
- Additional duties as assigned by Finance Controller and Board of Management.
- Assist in the review of the tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax, or insurance reimbursement reconciliation as required
- Review recoveries (included common area) against actual recovery expenses for each tenant
- Arrange and maintain the display of quarterly market reports if possible
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience: at least 5 years of relevant experience in mall management especially in lease administration
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe)
- Experience in E-PRO or PAMS ERP system will be advantage
- Excellent communication skills to deal with several internal departments and external parties
- Mature and comfort in multitasking
Tutup pada 02/November/2016