- Responsible to provide effective management of the overseas operation, develop/expand business networks/clientele base and drive sales performance;
- Manage key customer relationships as well as plan and implement competitive strategies to achieve substantial growth in sales and market shares, including preparing sales proposals and quotations;
- Actively identify and develop new and emerging business opportunities in the overseas market and strategically tap them to promote a new product line;
- Oversee and properly execute all business strategies, initiatives, systems and processes through effective management support, training and development of the overseas employees;
- Compile market intelligence such as competitors’ pricing, new product launch and competing activities as well as information on new players;
- Plan and participate in sales promotional activities such as trade fairs/exhibitions to maximize brand exposure;
- Identify suitable local distributors and manage their monthly activities in marketing, projects sales, pricing and technical support.
- Preferably a Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or its equivalence with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in the same capacity;
- Sales driven and customer oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful, highly adaptable and possess a high level of commitment and determine to excel;
- Good business acumen with sensitivity to business trends, market conditions and new business requirements;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills;
- Experienced in opening foray into a new market is a definite asset;
- Those who have experience in the consumer durables and building distribution networks have an added advantage;
- Frequent travelling is required.
Interested applicants please submit detailed resume with passport-sized photograph (n.r.).