Things our Android Engineers do:
- We’re looking for seasoned native Android mobile developers who have shipped apps. You should understand Android inside and out and take pride in your craft. Have experience in architecting custom UI’s and the ability to communicate with RESTful backends.
- Work as part of a Scrum/Agile based team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria.
- Communicate with clients about scope and needs
- Learn new technologies and teach teammates.
- Document & consult client API requirements.
Requirements / Experience with:
- Android: Obviously...
- Have engineering wisdom equivalent to 4 years progressive experience
- Experience with Maps API
- You have experienced 5 full software lifecycle (5 completed projects)
- Third party services: Firebase, Google Analytics, GCM, Crashlytics/Fabric
- APIs: We expect the entire team to contribute to API design and encourage full-stack development
- Integrated collaboration tools: We develop in a team and emphasize collaboration and code review. We use git, Slack, Jira, and Confluence.
- You are able to work from our Jakarta office.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hour
- MacBook Purchase Program & Mobile Phone Purchase Program
- Healthcare Insurance (for employee, spouse—husband/wife and children)
- Cool International projects
- Great startup work environment
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Colorblind labs is a design and visual communications studio based in Singapore. We help our clients express themselves and their products through iconic design. We are now expanding our services into a mobile development firm. We believe in building software that is not just great, but m emorable, inspiring, remarkable and entertaining. We work with companies to understand their users and to shape and guide their mobile strategy.