- Pre-requisite: Maximum 30 years old, honest, responsible, diligent, and loyal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accurate Accounting Software, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication Skill.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job Description:
- Provide accurate monthly financial report (i.e. P/L statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Monitor and control transaction filing according to designated accounts
- Maintain account listing, such as tax (21, 22, 23, 25, 4(2), PPN), assets, long-term debt, pre-paid expenses, accrued expenses, etc.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Porto Indonesia Sejahtera is a manufacturing company focused on footwear products. Our brand ? PORTO ? has penetrated deeply into Indonesia and some Southeast Asian countries. With our 300 workforce, we had recently risen to be one of the market leaders in Indonesia.