PT Porto Indonesia Sejahtera
- Pre-requisite: Maximum 30 years old, honest, responsible, diligent, and loyal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accurate Accounting Software, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication Skill.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job Description:
- Provide accurate monthly financial report (i.e. P/L statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Monitor and control transaction filing according to designated accounts
- Maintain account listing, such as tax (21, 22, 23, 25, 4(2), PPN), assets, long-term debt, pre-paid expenses, accrued expenses, etc.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Porto Indonesia Sejahtera lihat lowongan|
Porto Indonesia Sejahtera is a manufacturing company focused on footwear products. Our brand – PORTO – has penetrated deeply into Indonesia and some Southeast Asian countries. With our 300 workforce, we had recently risen to be one of the market leaders in Indonesia.
Our mission is to deliver value to our consumers and the whole distribution chain as well as our own employees. Quality products with affordable price are created in our efficient manufacturing and distribution system. Striving for excellence, teamwork, and innovation will ensure the best future. We strongly believe in the power of connected minds.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi