- Drive Market Company daily logistics operational support :
- Ensure deliveries to customer (e.g., from port to customer site) and link factories to customers to shipping company / road transportation
- Synchronize ETDs and ETAs over the supply chain to ensure the correct delivery date to customer
- Resolve issues that might arise with port / customs / transportation company
- Ensure correct and timely reporting of KPIs for all metrics concerning the Market Company (in particular if a warehouse is present)
- Support Customer Service and KAMs’ with logistics related aspects.
- Operational logistics optimization :
- Drive the expansion of WCM to attack Logistics losses (both in costs and service level) in the Market Company
- Work with Customer Service & Design Manager and Planning Manager to optimize of internal and outsourced resources to maximize short and midterm capacity utilization and efficient usage of working capital, through participation in S&OP process
- Tactical logistics management :
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and drive logistics activities at Market Company level for lowest possible total logistics cost and improved service level.
- Manage Market Company logistics suppliers / contracts (e.g., with transportation companies, forwarding agents, warehouses if any) in collaboration with Supplier Management
- Governance and Relationship :
- Prepare and lead weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings both internally as well as with the Logistics companies [Freight forwarders].
- Track and initiate the right LSP [Logistics Service Providers] portfolio balancing towards governing as well as strengthening the relationship.
- Possess a minimum Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Logistics
- Candidate with experience in both external / internal logistics role will be added advantage
- Candidate who has working experience in cross cultural environment will be preferred
- Independent and driven
- Shortlisted candidate will be required to be travelling about 10% of the time
Review ( PT. Tetra Pak Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan perusahaan yang bernuansa multikultural sehingga baik untuk perkembangan karyawannya. Kita bisa berfikir lebih kritis dalam menghadapi dunia kerja secara global.
Terlalu banyak posisi manajer tingkat atas yang diisi oleh ekspat sehingga banyak pengeluaran yang sia-sia karena hal tersebut. Masih ada unsur politik terutama dalam hal jenjang karir.