- propose annual product promotion plan
- plan, propose and control annual promotion budget for assigned products
- Plan, propose, and manage marketing & promotion strategy for assigned products, support after sales service handling, including complaint mediation
- propose and manage marketing communication strategies and programs
- Plan, propose and monitor distribution of assigned product
- prepare and manage product knowledge training for Relationship executives, provides support and join visits to prescribers with sales team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- mastering basic pharma-healthcare product knowledge
- networks with doctors, medical professional community & associations
- experienced in product launch
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.