- To maintain reconciliation of tax (CIT and DT) between IFRS vs local reporting vs EEV reporting, to be ready by the expected deadline.
- To conduct monthly tax review with Supervisor and Manager on the tax report pack to get signoff approval.
- To prepare calculation on tax installment based on quarterly Financial Reporting that is submitted to OJK. Approval of the installment amount should be ready D+3 after report submission to OJK.
- To prepare corporate annual tax return, and the complete pack of tax return should be ready by end March of the following year.
- To maintain effective communication to local and group stakeholder to ensure all tax information are completely and clearly delivered.
- Ensure maintenance of UDA document, UDA implementation on Taxation file, and data transfer list are updated every month for approval.
2. Tax Planning and Tax Audit Management
- To review company tax treatment to ensure tax compliance and to meet most effective and efficient tax planning for the company.
- To review and do gap analysis for any new tax regulation then identify any potential risk to company and propose the proper tax treatment and tax planning immediately.
- To review tax audit result and to ensure company is adopting effective tax planning for preventive control to ensure the same tax exposure are eliminated and minimized.
- To maintain any update on Tax manual / guideline to be in line with local and group standard operating procedure, and to be compliance with local regulatory requirement.
- To maintain corporate tax audit and tax dispute to ensure all audit result is within company expectation.
3. Tax Project and Tax Education
- To work together with tax colleagues to develop tax education and sharing program for Finance department and other related department.
- To work on Tax Audit project with all tax team and to ensure on time deliverable.
- To conduct tax regular meeting to have update with internal tax team and related functions on issues and projects.
- To work on Finance project and company project, ensure the achievement of all deliverable and to maintain regular update on the progress of the project.
- University degree in accounting
- Hold brevet A & B certification is preferred
- 6 - 7 years working experience in accounting or corporate tax reporting
- Having deep knowledge on Indonesian taxation and Multi National Company’s operation.
- Good knowledge in Indonesian Taxation
- Good command of English
- Good analytical, communication skill and report writing skill
- Good analytical and communication skill
- Computer literate and adept in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel and Access
Review ( PT Prudential Life Assurance )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan Giant di bidang Insurance saat ini di Indonesia. Memiliki lebih dari ribuan karyawan dan lebih dari 200.000 agent yang tersebar diseluruh Indonesia.
Birokrasi administrasi yang terlalu panjang sehingga membuang waktu dalam bekerja. Manajemen kurang berani mengeluarkan kebijakan yang bermanfaat untuk sistem birokrasi administrasi.