- To maintain reconciliation of tax (CIT and DT) between IFRS vs local reporting vs EEV reporting, to be ready by the expected deadline.
- To conduct monthly tax review with Supervisor and Manager on the tax report pack to get signoff approval.
- To prepare calculation on tax installment based on quarterly Financial Reporting that is submitted to OJK. Approval of the installment amount should be ready D+3 after report submission to OJK.
- To prepare corporate annual tax return, and the complete pack of tax return should be ready by end March of the following year.
- To maintain effective communication to local and group stakeholder to ensure all tax information are completely and clearly delivered.
- Ensure maintenance of UDA document, UDA implementation on Taxation file, and data transfer list are updated every month for approval.
2. Tax Planning and Tax Audit Management
- To review company tax treatment to ensure tax compliance and to meet most effective and efficient tax planning for the company.
- To review and do gap analysis for any new tax regulation then identify any potential risk to company and propose the proper tax treatment and tax planning immediately.
- To review tax audit result and to ensure company is adopting effective tax planning for preventive control to ensure the same tax exposure are eliminated and minimized.
- To maintain any update on Tax manual / guideline to be in line with local and group standard operating procedure, and to be compliance with local regulatory requirement.
- To maintain corporate tax audit and tax dispute to ensure all audit result is within company expectation.
3. Tax Project and Tax Education
- To work together with tax colleagues to develop tax education and sharing program for Finance department and other related department.
- To work on Tax Audit project with all tax team and to ensure on time deliverable.
- To conduct tax regular meeting to have update with internal tax team and related functions on issues and projects.
- To work on Finance project and company project, ensure the achievement of all deliverable and to maintain regular update on the progress of the project.
- University degree in accounting
- Hold brevet A & B certification is preferred
- 6 - 7 years working experience in accounting or corporate tax reporting
- Having deep knowledge on Indonesian taxation and Multi National Company’s operation.
- Good knowledge in Indonesian Taxation
- Good command of English
- Good analytical, communication skill and report writing skill
- Good analytical and communication skill
- Computer literate and adept in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel and Access