- National Marketing Accounting Officer is responsible for accurate recording of the whole cycle of monthly national Direct Marketing Expenditure accounting services.
- Ensure the recording and processing of DME and D&A Trading Term accounting services under agreed terms and conditions
- Perform database processing in realization the invoices payment authorization– Sales Marketing and Commercials across CCAI operation.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise in utilizing Marketing Activity Authorization data base application in line with company standards and direction
- Perform comparison analysis of Approved Marketing Activity Authorization vs Actual across CCAI operation.
- Process the claim of marketing promotional support from Related Parties (Coca-Cola Indonesia/CCFI/ Others) to ensure all claims are delivered in accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and reconciling the payment received of marketing promotional support from Related Parties (Coca-Cola Indonesia/ CCFI/ Others).
- Lead the AR deduction settlement process which covered by Marketing Trading Term by coordinating with National Key Account Managers and send the MAA Realization list to AR Team.
- Managed the Intercompany process for any promotional activities related with product sampling
- Prepare monthly Marketing Accounting reporting :Debt to Related Parties (CCI/ CCFI/ Others), AR deduction settlement
- Managed the Carry Over usage of DME and D&A Trading Term
- Manages the monthly Advertising Expense and Trading term process is running smoothly, accurate and done within agreed time frame.
- Responsible for updating and accuracy of promotional expense and Trading Term financial data (i.e. accruals and provisions).
- Manage the collectible of marketing promo funding support from related business party (The Coca-Cola Company/ Other party).
- Lead the AR settlement process which covered by Marketing Trading Term, in coordination with the National Key Account Managers.
- Perform the reconciliation of marketing expenses with general ledger
- Perform the realization of marketing activities into the available system
- Perform the verification between the incoming invoices of marketing activities vs marketing approved
- Solution to every escalated advertising, trading term and pricing issues from HelpDesk as the 2nd level application support
- Provide leadership through performance based management for the respective employees in the Sales & Marketing Accounting Team.
- Continuously improve and provide support for National and Operations team in doing the MAA creation, Realisation process, Tax Nominative List create and connection and month end process.
- To be responsible for managing the processing of l marketing promotional expense for both Modern Trade and General Trade.
- To be responsible in managing the collectability of promotion support from Coca-Cola Indonesia and Coca-Cola FI
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual DME and D&A Trading Term expenses to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan.
- Providing the marketing promotion, trading term and pricing related activities schedule to others related third parties.
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of Strategic Planning and Sales & Marketing team in Operations and National Office related to marketing promotion scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed.
- To be responsible in monitoring the deployment of system enhancement to ensure that the solution is meet with the requirement.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance or other economics area
- Min. 2 years working experience in other companies after completing university or at least seven years experience in CCAI finance organization.
- Experience in participating in implementation and support of business application such as BASIS, SAP, MAA and/ or PPA database will be advantage.
- Technical Competencies
o Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, SAP, MAA database, PPA database and Tax Nominative List
o Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change.
o Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results.
- Behavioral Competencies
o Financial Acumen
o Developing Others
o Managing Performance
o Planning & Executing
o Orientation to Excellence
o Customer Orientation
o Communication & Influencing
o Problem Solving
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
Jl Raya Pandaan Km 43PandaanPandaan 67156 Jawa Timur
- Perusahaan multinasional yang sedang berkembang dengan cepat. Kinerja yang baik akan diapresiasikan dengan promosi atau kesempatan baru untuk top performer.
- rekan kerja di perusahaan yang sangat ramah, pimpinan perusahaan yang tidak arogan dan fasilitas perusahaan yang sangat baik, sehingga karyawan dapat bekerja dengan baik.
- Untuk departemen IT banyak karyawan yang "disimpan" disini tanpa perubahan selama bertahun-tahun. Manajemen agar memberikan kesempatan job rotation agar pekerjaan tidak monoton terus.
- pimpinan perusahaan jarang ada dilapangan, banyak pencurian di lingkungan perusahaan dan sering mengalami banjir sehingga sangat sulit untuk masuk kerja.