- National Pricing Officer is responsible for accurate and timely connection setup of price adjustment, and analysis for any promotion/ activities related with price adjustment and article/ SKU activation.
- Managed the setup process of new article/ SKU
- Providing all the related daily Price adjustment schedule, and ensure that all the related process is running well in accurate within agreed time frame.
- Manage the Price Changes event (Increase / decrease) and ensure that all price changes are delivered accurately in timely manner over all product SKU in all locations across CCAI business.
- Managed the article number for marketing promotion material system tracking.
- Conduct PPA (Pricing & Product Authorization) training for Pricing Key Users and relevant end users across CCAI operation in order to develop the skills of end users to access information from PPA data base
- Prepare weekly Sales and Marketing management reporting : Free Sampling Realization Monitoring Report
- Prepare daily Sales and Marketing management reporting : Pricing Exception Report
- Process the Rebate setup connection for all Modern Trade customers
- Manages the monthly Advertising Expense and Trading term process is running smoothly, accurate and done within agreed time frame.
- Responsible for updating and accuracy of promotional expense and Trading Term financial data (i.e. accruals and provisions).
- Manage the collectible of marketing promo funding support from related business party (The Coca-Cola Company/ Other party).
- Lead the AR settlement process which covered by Marketing Trading Term, in coordination with the National Key Account Managers.
- Perform the reconciliation of marketing expenses with general ledger
- Perform the realization of marketing activities into the available system
- Perform the verification between the incoming invoices of marketing activities vs marketing approved
- Solution to every escalated advertising, trading term and pricing issues from HelpDesk as the 2nd level application support
- Continuously improve and provide support for National and Operations team in doing the PPA creation, adjustment code connection until Sample Invoicing process.
- Develop capability through setting and reviewing performance target, regular coaching to business partner and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- To be responsible for price adjustment setup for both Modern Trade and General Trade.
- Managed the new article setup for every NPD and decommercialization, in coordination with Strategic Planning team.
- To be responsible for financial analysis related with price adjustment
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual Discount, Surcharge and Rebate expenses to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan.
- Providing the Pricing related activities schedule to others related third parties.
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of Strategic Planning and Sales & Marketing team in Operations and National Office related to Price adjustment and Rebate management scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed.
- To be responsible for analyzing and reviewing current supporting system and required system enhancement if necessary.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance or other economics area
- Min. 3 years working experience in other companies after completing university or at least 3 years experience in CCAI within Finance or IT organization.
- Experience in participating in implementation and support of business application such as BASIS, ORACLE, Hyperion, MAA and/ or PPA database will be an advantage.
- Technical Competencies:
o Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, Essbase/ Hyperion, PPA database and MAA database.
o Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change.
o Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results.
- Behavioral Competencies:
Jl Raya Pandaan Km 43PandaanPandaan 67156 Jawa Timur