- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Performs all executive secretarial tasks for the President/CEO and some managerial staff, including transcribing and proofreading confidential correspondence, preparing reports and minutes of meetings, scheduling appointments and maintaining confidential files and other material essential for use by the President/CEO and/or staff;
- Maintains calendar of appointments for the President/CEO, ensuring the President/CEO is apprised of all appointments and changes as well as matters requiring immediate attention;
- Uses automated office systems to prepare letters, memoranda and reports;
- Screens complaints and inquiries from employees, public officialsthe press and the general public addressed to the President/CEO; gathers appropriate material from thePresident/CEO and other administrative staff to respond to routine inquiries and routes more complex inquiries along with support documentation to department staff as appropriate;
- Maintains files of all minutes taken at committee meetings for future references;
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for the President/CEO;
Tutup pada 02/November/2016