- Examine documents to determine degree of risk.
- Able to determine risk classification based on product guidelines and standard / sub-standard risks and eligibility.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Maximum 33 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree's (S1), with Insurance Academy background
- Preferable having experience in General Insurance (fresh graduated are welcome).
- Have understanding about risk management (preferably holding A3IK / A2IK certification).
- Able to speak, write, and read in English
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point).
- Good Communication, trustworthy & pleasant
- Service minded & helpful
- Able to work underpressure and tight deadline
Tutup pada 02/November/2016