- Implement the HSE Management System on daily work activities.
- Implement and making sure the HSE Procedur is according to standard.
- Developing current Company HSE Program to new / updated materials, foundings, researchs, and systems.
- Making sure HSE Target is achieved and according to standard.
- Updating the HSE Policy and Procedure based on findings in the field / case study and by other materials.
- Candidate must possess at least having Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Environmental / Health / Safety Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be having these certificates:
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
- K3 Migas
- Required languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 years of working experience in Oil / Gas industry.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Contract position available.
Jl Kesehatan 15-APetojo Selatan, GambirJakarta Pusat 10160 DKI Jakarta