- Install, configure, test and documenting all IT Infrastructure devices, software (desktop and servers), antivirus and management tools.
- Manage and monitor all installed operating systems, office applications, antivirus and networking (LAN/WAN/Internet), including proxy and firewall.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure security & availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential risks and give temporary or permanent solutions.
- Work together with vendors or consultants for IT Project & Implementation.
- Bachelor's degree, Information Technology Engineer, Computer Science with minimum GPA : 2.5 Scale 4
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting IT Infrastructure environments.
- Preferably has certification in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Certify Professional for Desktop and Servers
- Experience: 2 years minimum in IT Infrastructure, preferably in multifinance/banking institution.