- Intensively research information, market trends and updated technology to strengthen the knowledge that support the implementation of product development and basic research
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of product development, basic research, and consumer research
- Plan and implement development of new processes are generally dealing with company needs, market trends and updated technology.
- Responsible to developing new product that can be accepted by the market.
- Checking quality of product and ensure implementation of the product in accordance with company standards.
- Responsible for management of a team or group of employees.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of product development, basic research, and consumer research.
- Ensure that program objectives are determined and met, time are effectively coordinated and budgets are adhered to.
- Design SOP for implementation product.
- Checking Documents and make sure product implementation are met with SOP
- Reporting progress of the product to Director every week.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): java ejb, my sql, SDLC, Oracle.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with 2 years at managerial Level
- Having knowledge in R&D Process at Software
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016