- Assist in overall legal activities including handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc
- Provide legal advisory and interpretation services to the management, including to review and advice on MOUs, contract and other legal documents to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements
- Prepare legal opinions and advising the management on general issues that may arise from time to time
- Handling Litigation Process
- Maximum age 30 Years Old
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree of Law
- Having solid knowledge business law.
- Good understanding and comprehension on law subjects such as : corporate law, including regulations and document preparation, litigation, and contract negotiation.
- Strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contract/agreement.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Discipline and attention to details.
- A team player who is organized, self-initiative, independent and willing to work under pressure.
- Possessing high level of interpersonal and communication skill.
- Computer literate.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sentral Senayan II, Jalan Asia Afrika, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia