U Finance Indonesia PT
IT Server Staff
- Age 25-30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position or Server Engineer.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A,ANZ Tower.
- Preferably Staff specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Preferably in campus active join and experience about IT project about server.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Systems administrators perform technical and administrative work in the design, installation, documentation and administration of server applications.
- Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers.
- Support development, test and production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
- Interface with vendors to obtain required equipment and software in a timely manner while ensuring proper audit and budget controls are met.
- Provide technical and procedural direction to the company for the actual implementation of the network servers used, as well as interface with internal users, development personnel and other technical staff.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision "To be a leading consumer finance company“ Mission "To become a reliable partner to our customer by delivering highly sophisticated financing services"
lowongan kerja rekomendasi