- Assist Sales Manager to develop, plan sales and implementing promotional activities for effective achievement of monthly sales budget. This includes preparing individual sales budget, forecast and sales report on weekly basis
- To provide technical and after sales support for projects and key customers
- Maintain good relations with customers, advising them of our products, services and other related developments; thereby ensuring customers satisfaction
- Ensure collection of debt in timely manner
- Responsible for providing the necessary product intelligent and training to customers and internal staff. Ensure prompt/effective services are provided to customer and handling their complaint in timely manner
- Participating in tender interview, client/contractor meetings and resolving client technical/engineering issues including hands on troubleshooting
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, AutoCad.
- Able to communicate in English
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 year of working experience in industrial products & processes..
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Sales, Technical.
- Having Driving License (company will provide vehicle)
- Strong knowledge in hydraulic and fluid engineering will be an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016