- Maintain and update daily accounting records. Prepare payment and receipt vouchers.
- Make sure completed supporting documents.
- Prepare memberships and events invoices.
- Ensure collection from all invoices
- Reconcile and make adjustment for report(s).
- Prepare financial and other report(s).
- Prepare Budget(s).
- Liaison with auditor(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum a University Degree in Accountancy for both positions
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the same capacity for both positions
- Must be able to keep full set of Accounts for both positions
- Must be able to read, speak & write in English & Bahasa
- Applicants who cannot speak , read and write in English, shall not be considered.
- A strong team player who is able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines for both positions
- Must be an organized, meticulous and a hands-on person
- Strong computer skills in MS Office as well as Accounting Systems
- Applicants who are able to start work immediately shall have an added advantage.