- Work and Thinking at University Level
- Ability to learn new concept quickly and easily
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with ease
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Understand and hands-on in general Linux (installation, upgrade, cron, syslog and log rotate, ssh and nfs, iptables and proxy)
- Hands-on with command line
- 2 years experience in Linux environment
- Understand and hands-on in python, perl and bash scripting
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- The Junior Linux Engineer works with team to do project implementation communicate with Customers and deliver solution based on design and analysis.
- The Individual also do regular job to support existing Customers.
- Liason between engineering department and support team
- Respond to Customers server outages and emergency maintenance requests.
- Project implementation and Open Source System delivery.
- Assist Senior Linux Engineer with department tasks to meet deadlines
- Participate in the development and execution of the user acceptance test plans, as well as schedule testing
- Create new documentation and processes as needed to help refine, optimize, and/or to establish fully functions and processes
Tutup pada 02/November/2016