Shipco Transport (Indonesia) Ltd PT
Accounting and Admin Manager
- Manage full spectrum of Statutory accounting and financial management functions
- Oversee timely month end closing process and in compliant with Shipco Policy including timely reconciliation and approval of all balance sheet accounts
- Work with Business and Functions to provide monthly analysis on results vs Plan vs Forecast as well as action plans to address headwinds
- Manage country P&L by working with Business and Functions to meet Plan
- Provide internal management reports to meet local Business needs and identify opportunities to improve profitability or reduce costs
- Submit monthly reporting package (P&L, Cash flow, etc.) requested by Regional Finance and Corporate on a timely basis
- Guide and oversee the annual budgeting process for Champion
- Perform annual review of key business cycles to ensure proper controls and procedures are in place as well as opportunities for business improvements
- Improve operating cash flow and accuracy of forecasted cash flow through tighter control over credit collection and over operational costs
- Oversee banking relationships and ensure bank accounts are administered with effective control through review of reconciliation and cash flow analysis
- Manage relationships and handle the works with tax advisors, corporate secretary and auditors
- Minimum a University Degree in Accountancy for both positions
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the same capacity for both positions
- Must be able to keep full set of Accounts for both positions
- For position (1) : good “hands on experience” in Taxation, Human Resource work and Payroll are required
- Must be able to read, speak & write in English & Bahasa
- Applicants who cannot speak , read and write in English, shall not be considered.
- A strong team player who is able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines for both positions
- Must be an organized, meticulous and a hands-on person
- Strong computer skills in MS Office as well as Accounting Systems
- Applicants who are able to start work immediately shall have an added advantage.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Shipco Transport (Indonesia) Ltd PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
As a subsidiary of Denmark based Scan-Group, our history in shipping and logistics dates back to 1969. From Scan-Group, Shipco Transport was founded in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world's leading neutral NVOCCs.
Headquartered in Chatham, New Jersey, Shipco Transport operates more than 75 offices in over 30 countries across 5 continents and employs over 2,200 people. Our company's truly intermodal character offering Air Freight, LCL and FCL Ocean Freight services, uniquely positions Shipco as a 'one stop' provider of worldwide transportation solutions.
Furthering our global presence, Shipco Transport is a founding member of the Worldwide Alliance, an association of the world's leading neutral NVOCCs, and the AirCargoGroup, a global organization of neutral Air Freight wholesalers. These strategic alliances bring together exclusive networks of like-minded companies ensuring a synergy of service at both ends of the shipping process.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Shipco Transport (Indonesia) Ltd PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 05 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memenuhi kewajibannya dengan memberikan gaji yang cukup baik dengan jaminan kesehatan yang di tanggung serta keramahan manajemen terhadap karyawannya.
- Butuh peningkatan dalam hal pelayanan kepada masyarakat serta pengenalan perusahaan agar perkembangan perusahaan bisa lebih baik lagi dari pada saat ini.