- Manage full spectrum of Statutory accounting and financial management functions
- Oversee timely month end closing process and in compliant with Shipco Policy including timely reconciliation and approval of all balance sheet accounts
- Work with Business and Functions to provide monthly analysis on results vs Plan vs Forecast as well as action plans to address headwinds
- Manage country P&L by working with Business and Functions to meet Plan
- Provide internal management reports to meet local Business needs and identify opportunities to improve profitability or reduce costs
- Submit monthly reporting package (P&L, Cash flow, etc.) requested by Regional Finance and Corporate on a timely basis
- Guide and oversee the annual budgeting process for Champion
- Perform annual review of key business cycles to ensure proper controls and procedures are in place as well as opportunities for business improvements
- Improve operating cash flow and accuracy of forecasted cash flow through tighter control over credit collection and over operational costs
- Oversee banking relationships and ensure bank accounts are administered with effective control through review of reconciliation and cash flow analysis
- Manage relationships and handle the works with tax advisors, corporate secretary and auditors
- Minimum a University Degree in Accountancy for both positions
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the same capacity for both positions
- Must be able to keep full set of Accounts for both positions
- For position (1) : good “hands on experience” in Taxation, Human Resource work and Payroll are required
- Must be able to read, speak & write in English & Bahasa
- Applicants who cannot speak , read and write in English, shall not be considered.
- A strong team player who is able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines for both positions
- Must be an organized, meticulous and a hands-on person
- Strong computer skills in MS Office as well as Accounting Systems
- Applicants who are able to start work immediately shall have an added advantage.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- Perusahaan memenuhi kewajibannya dengan memberikan gaji yang cukup baik dengan jaminan kesehatan yang di tanggung serta keramahan manajemen terhadap karyawannya.
- Karyawan di bagian saya pernah bekerja itu orangnya sangat ramah-ramah baik dan murah senyum, kita semua bisa akrab dengan tidak ada persaingan yang saling menjatuhkan.
- Butuh peningkatan dalam hal pelayanan kepada masyarakat serta pengenalan perusahaan agar perkembangan perusahaan bisa lebih baik lagi dari pada saat ini.
- Manajemen perusahaan membuat dan menerapkan peraturan yang mengikat dan sangat ketat membuat tidak ada keleluasaan dalam bekerja, jadi saya tidak betah.
Gedung BRI Agro Lt 6 Unit 611 Jl Mampang Prapatan Raya no 139 A, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Transportasi / Logistik