U Finance Indonesia PT
IT Web Developer Staff
- Age max. 25 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, SQL Server, GIT
- Good communication in English (Active and Passive).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Have good knowledge and logic.
- Preferably active in campus and has experience participate on IT project or Organizations.
- Full-Time position(s) available and willing to work with pressure.
Job Descriptions :
- Develop Web Applications
- Reviews and analyzes organization business needs; confers with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach.
- Analyzes and designs program logic, screen layouts, reports, station criteria and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems.
- Performs all aspects of systems design including writing required programs, testing and evaluation of new processes and implementation of new applications.
- Prepares program documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision "To be a leading consumer finance company“ Mission "To become a reliable partner to our customer by delivering highly sophisticated financing services"
lowongan kerja rekomendasi