- Direct and control business plan preparation and analysis of trends/forecasts, competition, defining key initiatives and investments, fine tune and propose to Operations Director & COO
- Direct and control preparation of Division's budget expenditures and inventory level, review, fine tune and propose to supervisor, control implementation and report variances
- Direct, lead, coach and review performance of Division’s human resources, enhance skills, review individual potential and career development; Oversee implementation of MAP HR policies/ program
- Identify potential brands, establish relations with principals, prepare and propose business plan to Director and COO, negotiate with principals on terms and conditions
- Oversee store operations activities covering people management, protection of company asset, inventory management, customer servicing following standard operating procedures
- Oversee implementation of principal’s brand awareness program; Develop marketing partnership with third parties and negotiate for the best deal; Direct, lead and control planning and implementation of advertising and promotion program for the year as well as in-store activities, review performance analysis and find ways to make events successful
- Must possess strong business acumen and excellence analytical skills.
- Has excellent knowledge in retail operation and possess excellent communication skills, has problem solving abilities and strong leadership capacity.
- Having experience in strong expansion