Project and Design Manager for Fashion Division
• Coordinating and communicating design + project phases and review to all related parties under direction of Project GM, including project preparation and data gathering at initial stage of the project
• Together with Project GM to review design concept from principal and adjust to applicable local condition under communication and approval from principal then coordinate preparation of Bill of Quantity
• Monitoring actual project implementation in terms of design accuracy, workmanship and time schedule phasing; including assurance in project delivery completion
• Under direction of Project GM, liaise with all related parties including principal, landlord, contractor, suppliers, etc to ensure smooth project execution
• Bachelor degree in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
• 5 plus combined years of working experience with solid experience in store design and project
• Experience managing a variety of retail construction/renovation projects.
• Design skills, including a working knowledge of design programs (CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, etc.)
• Knowledge of retail markets design concepts, general retail operations, and store fixturing
• Knowledge of store/merchandise visual presentation market and trends.
• Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Good English ability, verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to work within budgets and timelines, with a solid understanding of contracting parameters.
• Basic knowledge of construction techniques, as well as budget and resource management/reporting.
• Familiarity with the museum collections, techniques, and education.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with diverse personalities at all organizational levels
Tutup pada 02/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Cabang Jl P Diponegoro 2 Sidokumpul, Sidoarjo Sidoarjo 61212 Jawa Timur