As a HR Generalist, you will handle any HR related matters, be the mediator between management and employees, and create the right culture for the company.
We need someone who can :
- Help us maintain our positive culture and improve our working environment,
- Work individually but with the mindset of a team player,
- Control our database of employment.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits and personnel administration.
- Develop, maintain, and propose improvement on company benefits program such as BPJS, Insurance, program & event, etc.
- Maintain and monitor on the personnel policy issues and procedures.
- Handling legal document.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent knowledge in HR policies and procedures, recruitment, Indonesian labor law, employee and labor relations, general affairs, and compensation & benefit.
- Have a good numerical ability, analytical thinking, logic of verbal, good perspective and accuracy.
- Smart worker, result-oriented, attention to detail, strong analytical, able to work under tight schedule.
- Have good knowledge in using modern HR tools.
- Have good communication and negotiation skill.
- Fluent in any international language (Oral & Written) is a big plus.
- Have extensive network around the world is a plus.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Available to work at Dadap Area (Warehouse)
- Full-Time position(s) available.